Academy of Hospitality - Food & Beverage Assistant
In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
Something new and really exciting is coming to Exclusive Hotels and Venues and we are so eager to share it with you. We are on the look out for people who are passionate about the hospitality industry and see themselves developing into Food & Beverage professionals of the future.
Let us introduce to you, our Academy of Hospitality in Food & Beverage.
Lots to do but lots of fun
If you want to learn more about this exciting new opportunity, click on the below link and apply today.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
To find out if you are the right fit for us, check out the link above, it explains everything you need to know there...
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told him to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues