As the Accounts Assistant you will you will be responsible for processing and payment of all purchase invoices onto our system, managing the purchase system to ensure all purchases are in line with the purchasing policy and the deliveries have been received and verified on the system.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for
- Reporting and reconciling daily cash takings for hotel and restaurants.
- Making up daily banking.
- Reconciling credit card takings.
- Preparing analysis of complimentaries and discounts.
- Petty cash control
- Bank Reconciliation
- Input of purchase ledger invoices into the system.
- Coding, matching with delivery notes and purchase orders.
- Processing payment runs, supplier queries.
- Recharges to group.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
The Ideal Candidate
Our Successful Accounts Assistant will be;
- Experienced in cash handling and accounting.
- A team player and willing to assist other member of the accounts and hotel team if needed.
- Must be numerate, with a key attention to detail
- A confident communicator both with internal and external customers
- Excellent IT skills particularly Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Hart system is desirable but not essential as training will b provided.
- Self motivated and be able to work to tight deadlines
Hospitality is all about people and Exclusive Hotels and Venues are committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Collection
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Exclusive Collection is a family owned collection of six individual and characterful country house hotels and venues situated across the south of England. Offering every imaginable leisure, wedding, meeting and training requirement and more they are all situated in beautiful locations, surrounded by acres of stunning countryside and gardens.