In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking an enthusiastic part-time Bar Tender to provide an excellent guest experience. Working in a busy luxury hotel, your role will involve serving all beverages both alcoholic and non, making traditional cocktails, food service and general assistance in other food and beverage areas when required.
Lots to do, but lots of fun
The Bartender will be responsible for…
- Preparing alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages for Bar,Terrace and other F&B outlets
- Interacting with our guests, taking orders and serving drinks and snacks as required
- Ensure that all items on bar menu are available at all times
- Assess guest needs and preferences and make suitable recommendations
- Prepare drinks and cocktails, always at high standards and with the correct garnishes
- Check guests identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age (when required)
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplier
- Stay guest focussed and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
We do operate seven days a week so you must be flexible with your availability and prepared to work a variety of shifts
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Bartender will have;
- Previous experience in a similar role and establishment
- A good knowledge of spirits, wine and cocktails
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent command of the English language
- Passion for hospitality
- Excellent sales and upselling ability
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues