To supervise the Food and Beverage operations within the hotel in full compliance with the Exclusive Hotels and Venues standards. To optimise opportunities to hit and exceed budgeted targets. To work as part of a team and to constantly evaluate, train and improve the experience our guests receive
- To ensure that expectations are exceeded at all times in all areas of F&B
- To support the operational teams in delivering exceptional standards in the restaurant, and C&B.
- Remaining hands on within this busy food and beverage operation, overseeing Breakfast
- To ensure that all events are run to our agreed standards
- To perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- To work as part of a team and to constantly evaluate, train and improve the experience of our guests
- To support the welfare and motivation of the Food and Beverage teams
- To support the SOP’s for your area that can form a training manual for new recruits.
- Establish and maintain effective employee relations across departments
- Attend regular team meetings ensuring a strong and clear flow of communication at all times
- To optimise opportunities to hit and exceed budgeted targets
- To encourage up selling and on selling to optimise revenue
- To liaise with sales daily to improve communication & charging of events
- To ensure all opportunities to generate revenue for the hotel are maximised and there is a strong channel of communication between sales to ensure effective, efficient and wholly beneficial operations for both staff and guests alike
- To assist the Managers in any other areas as and when required
- Remains aware of business trends, systems and practices within the food and beverage industry to enable us remain current and open to opportunities to improve the profitability of the department.
- Complies with Exclusive Hotels and Venues policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of supervising and guiding others
- Professional and proactive approach to guest service
- Previous experience from a similar luxury environment
- The ability to work under pressure and to multi task
- Good food and beverage knowledge
- Have a passion for all things food and beverage
- Possess a strong understanding of the high standards that are demanded from a luxury establishment
- Have a creative mind with a passion and respect for the provenance of food
- Relish the pressure of a busy restaurant environment
Hospitality is all about people and Exclusive Hotels and Venues are committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Exclusive Hotels and Venues
Exclusive Hotels and Venues is a family owned collection of six individual and characterful country house hotels and venues situated across the south of England. Offering every imaginable leisure, wedding, meeting and training requirement and more they are all situated in beautiful locations, surrounded by acres of stunning countryside and gardens.