Casual Housekeeping Team Members
In a Nutshell
We are looking for Housekeeping team members to work on a casual basis across various shifts including evenings and weekends dependent upon business needs.
Lots to do, but lots of fun
Working as part of the hotel Housekeeping team the main duties will include;
- Daily cleaning and servicing of hotel bedrooms and bathrooms
- Cleaning and preparing hotel public areas including corridors, lounges etc for guest use
- Providing evening turn down service in guest bedrooms
- Cleaning and replenishing public wash rooms
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service to all guests and visitors
Various shifts available
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Ideally, our casual workers will have;
- A positive can do attitude
- A strong customer service focus and desire to serve
- Flexibility to working hours
- Own transportation
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality
- Impeccable grooming and personal presentation
- Good communication skills
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told him to smile and chat.
We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.