Chefs' Academy Commis Chef
Turning the best into exceptional
The Exclusive Chefs’ Academy is developing the talented and passionate Chefs of the future. Within our centre of excellence, our inspirational programme elevates the best to become the exceptional.
Fine tune your skills and benefits from the wealth of experience offered by the award-winning chefs throughout Exclusive Collection. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career and set yourself on the road to success and promotion.
Find out some more detail in the link below:
Your Chefs’ Academy Journey
- Two year long programme.
- Travel will be necessary – full UK driving licence required.
- Excellent salary plus company benefits.
- On successful completion you will have the opportunity to apply for further promotion to Chef De Partie.
You will get the opportunity to experience two of our below properties during your time on the Chefs' Academy programme. Year 1 you will spend at one of these properties, then in Year 2 you will transfer to a different property to experience two fully operational busy kitchen environments.
- Pennyhill Park Hotel & Spa - Surrey
- Lainston House - Winchester
- South Lodge Hotel & Spa - West Sussex
- The Manor House Hotel & Golf Club - Wiltshire
- The Royal Berkshire - Ascot
- Fanhams Hall - Hertfordshire
- Experience a range of Exclusive Kitchens.
- Work with quality ingredients.
- Practice advanced techniques.
- Work with our award winning Chefs (Michelin/Rosette).
- Learn to source quality ingredients.
- Develop your kitchen management skills.
- Build leadership skills.
How passionate are you about food?
Our Academy Chefs will demonstrate;
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn
How To Apply
Register your interest and successful shortlisted candidates will be invited to a the next stage of the recruitment process.
Dates will be provided on successful application.