In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a Concierge who will deliver an exceptional service throughout the entire guest journey, from the guest welcome through to their departure. Rooming our guests on arrival and providing them with information on the hotel, local amenities and services will be key tasks in this exciting role.
Lots to do but lots of fun
The Concierge will be responsible for
- Handling luggage and other guest properties with care and efficiency.
- Loading and unloading luggage from vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that the porter’s lodge is kept neat, clean and tidy at all times.
- Being fully aware of the hotel facilities and services available to guests and visitors.
- Being fully aware of the hotels, restaurants and services provided by the Exclusive Group.
- Bringing all guest compliments and complaints to the attention of the Head Concierge or Front Office Manager
- Ensuring that you know the name, location and time of functions taking place in Banqueting prior to commencing your duties.
- The standards of set up within the Lobby including the Fire Place, Candles and general tidiness and cleanliness of the lobby area.
- Always being well groomed, polite and pleasant to guests and colleagues alike.
- Being knowledgeable on local amenities and services
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Out ideal Concierge will have:
- Must have a full UK driving licence and for our insurance purposes you will need to be over the age of 23
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality
- Impeccable grooming
- A natural desire to serve and exceed expectations of guests and colleagues
- A proactive stance to always look to improve standards and service
- An innovative and inspiring approach with a keen eye for detail
- Great organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours (to include weekends and evenings)
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guest. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues