Food and Beverage Supervisor
In a Nutshell
We are actively seeking a Food & Beverage Supervisor who will be responsible for leading the shift, supervising the front of house Food and Beverage team and supporting the Food & Beverage Management team in the day to day running of the F&B department.
Lots to do, but lots of fun
Our successful F&B Supervisor will be responsible for
- Leading the shift
- Supervising the Food and Beverage team
- Opening and closing of Events
- Serving guests food or beverage
- Running weddings & Conferences
- Liaising with the sales department to ensure customer details are correct and expectations are exceeded
- Supporting and developing team members
- Setting an excellent example to others within the team.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our Successful F&B Supervisor will have
- Experience within a Food and Beverage environment
- Supervisory experience will be a distinct advantage
- Ability to deliver a consistently high standard of customer service in a busy environment.
- A positive attitude towards work
- Smart appearance
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Be highly organised
- Have an eye for detail
- Possess a strong knowledge of food and drinks
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.