Golf Food and Beverage Assistant
In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a Food & Beverage Assistant to help create happiness in amazing places by ensuring our guests receive a rapturous welcome whilst enjoying our Golf course and Spike Bar
Our guests always comment on our friendly and hospitable staff who can’t be faulted, as they deliver impeccable service, accommodating their every need. (Just take a look at Trip Advisor - Do you fancy joining this team?)
Lots to do but lots of fun
As a Food and Beverage Assistant you will be responsible for serving our members who come to the Spike Bar, helping run functions and setting up function rooms.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us
- A passion for pleasing to ensure our guests has a happy experience.
- Previous experience as a Food and Beverage Assistant / Waiter ideally gained in a similar environment.
- An interest, and appreciation of all things golf
- Confident communicator – important to liaise with your guests and your other team members.
Your day will consist of 8.5 hours, (half an hour for lunch), equates to 40 hours a week.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.