Graduate Management Scheme
In a Nutshell
Were a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people A great team.
We are actively seeking a dynamic, ambitious and motivated Hospitality Graduate who is seeking a challenging and diverse management development programme within our gorgeous country house at Fanhams Hall, Ware, an Exclusive Venue. Whether it be a company conference, product launch, wedding day, birthday party or an overnight stay - utlilise your skill set and deliver an exceptional experience to our guests. Working alongside a team of outstanding professionals and industry leaders, we are committed to building you up to be a confident future generation manager within this rewarding industry.
Exclusive Ambitions is a 2 year management development programme whereby you would rotate across the various departments of the hotel learning all different aspects of the business. The nature of our business demands that the programme is flexible and dynamic with changes and updates being implemented as required. A typical plan covering all disciplines is outlined below:
Rooms Division - 9 months:
- Housekeeping | Nights
- Concierge | Switchboard | Guest Relations
- Maintenance & Grounds
Food and Beverage - 10 months:
- Kitchen - main, banqueting and overview of fine dining where appropriate
- Bar | Lounge | Sommelier where appropriate
- Conference and Banqueting operations
- Restaurant | Room service
Support services - 4 months:
- Human Resources
- Accounts | IT
- Sales | Business Development
Area of Preference - 1 Month: Graduates can choose to work in an area which they haven’t yet been to or, return to a favourite department for one additional month
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Graduate will have;
- A relevant hospitality degree
- Minimum of 12 months industry related experience (can include work placement)
- Proficiency in English language both spoken and written
- Own transportation to work
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Flexibility to work hours as required by the department
- A true passion and flair for the world of hospitality!
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guest. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but well give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We dont want you to hide your personality when youre at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. Youve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then were not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you're happy to help, you have to mean it.