Graduate Management Scheme
In a Nutshell
We are actively seeking dynamic, ambitious and motivated Hospitality Graduates who are seeking a challenging and diverse management development programme within Exclusive Collection. Whether it be a company conference, product launch, wedding day, birthday party, overnight stay, spa day - utlilise your skill set and deliver an exceptional experience to our guests. Working alongside a team of outstanding professionals and industry leaders, we are committed to building you up to be a confident future generation manager within this rewarding industry.
Lots to do but lots of fun
If you want to learn more about this exciting opportunity, click on the below link and apply today.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Graduate will have;
- A relevant hospitality degree
- Minimum of 12 months industry related experience (can include work placement)
- Proficiency in English language both spoken and written
- Own transportation to work
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Flexibility to work hours as required by the department
- A true passion and flair for the world of hospitality!
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but well give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We dont want you to hide your personality when youre at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. Youve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then were not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you're happy to help, you have to mean it.