In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
As Housekeeping Supervisor you will ensure that the room attendants are supervised on the floor, and rooms and corridors are cleaned and serviced to the required standard, and to be aware of Security, Health and Safety, and to always exceed our customers' expectations.
You will be passionate about delivering professional, efficient and exceptional guest service at all times and will also possess strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
Lots to do but lots of fun
The Housekeeping Supervisor will be responsible for
- Assisting in ensuring the department runs smoothly when the Head Housekeeper is absent.
- Ensuring vacant bedrooms are checked to the required standard before given back to reception.
- Ensuring serviced rooms are spot checked every day to ensure they are being serviced to the required standard.
- Ensuring new room attendants are trained on cleaning and servicing bedrooms to the required standard.
- Compiling the room attendants' work lists and rotas in the absence of the Head Housekeeper.
- Attending training sessions as and when required.
- Reporting any maintenance needed in rooms
- Carrying out cleaning and servicing of bedrooms from time to time.
- Ensuring uniform standards are adhered to at all times
- Ensuring all guests' requests are placed in room, i.e. robes, extra beds, cots, fridge, kettle, iron and ironing board, tea/coffee trays, fan, plus items that should already be in there.
- Checking bedspreads, curtains and all other soft furnishings for repair and stains are deal with accordingly,
- Check carpets for repair and stains and liaise with the Head Housekeeper
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Housekeeping Supervisor will have;
- Previous Housekeeping Supervisory experience from within a luxury hotel environment
- Knowlegde of the luxury hotel market and associated standard levels
- A natural desire to exceed the expectations of guests and colleagues
- A proactive stance to always look to improve standards and service
- An innovative and inspiring approach with a keen eye for detail
- Great organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality
- Impeccable grooming, flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours (to include weekends and evenings)
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told him to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Your day will consist of 8.5 hours, (half an hour for lunch), straight shifts equate to 40 hours a week.