Human Resources Manager Part Time - 32 hours
We are looking for passionate HR professional to take on the role of part time HR Manager at Royal Berkshire, an Exclusive Venue.
This stand alone position is a true generalist HR role. You will be responsible for all aspects of the HR function.
Our successful Human Resources Manager will be responsible for;
- Providing advice and guidance to all management and team members for any employee relation issues to include investigations, disciplinary and grievance meetings as required.
- Recruitment & selection of team members to include advertising, interviewing, referencing, offer and contract right through to the on boarding process.
- Ensuring compliance with all Learning & Development initiatives in liaison with the Group HR Manager.
- Oversee all employee reward & recognition benefit programmes in the hotel.
- Ensure all staff facilities including staff accommodating is monitored and kept in line with company procedure and policy.
- Participate in Senior and Full HOD meetings and promote HR activities/ policies.
- Complete all Human Resources metrics as set out by the company standards.
- Carry out all internal communications and employee engagement efficiently.
- Management of all day to day HR administration.
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Previous experience in a hotel surrounding will be preferential however we will consider applications from other backgrounds.
- Must be competent in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint with exceptional organisational and administration skills.
- Preferably experience of using HR software.
- Working knowledge of Tribepad or other application tracking system software.
- Good understanding of employment law and evidence of recent legislation.
- CIPD qualified or part qualified.
- Excellent personal presentation and communications skills.
- Ability to travel between hotels for attendance at group meetings and events when required.
- Confident with using all Social Media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Beekeeper and actively post to them.
Hospitality is all about people and the Exclusive Collectionare committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
- Competitive salary
- Management Incentive Plan
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Discounted room nights across all the Exclusive Collection
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
- Bike to work scheme
About the Company
The Exclusive Collectionis a family owned collection of sixindividual and characterful country house hotels, 1 Golf Course and 1 Pub situated across the south of England. Offering every imaginable leisure, wedding, meeting and training requirement and more they are all situated in beautiful locations, surrounded by acres of stunning countryside and gardens.