Human Resources Manager (Part time)
We are looking for a passionate HR professional to take on the role ofHR Manager at Lainston House Hotel.
This is a true generalist HR role andyou will be responsible for all aspects of the HR function.
Our successful Human Resources Manager will be responsible for;
- Recruitment and selection of team members including advertising, interviewing, referencing, offer and contract.
- The welfare of all employees ensuring that all staff facilities are monitored and kept in line with company procedure and policy.
- Oversee all employee benefit and loyalty programmes in the hotel.
- Manage staff accommodation.
- Organising and participating in the Staff Consultative Committee for the hotel.
- The provision of an employee relations advisory service to HODs to manage employee performance.
- Carry out investigations/disciplinary/grievance meetings as required.
- Deliver Company Induction on a regular basis, ensuring all new recruits attend on day 1 of employment.
- To ensure that new starters receive a comprehensive departmental induction.
- Co-ordinates attendance at training courses and liaises with Group Learning & Development Manager and external providers regularly.
- Management of the review and appraisals system.
- Management of all HR records both electronic and paper.
- Ensuring compliance with all immigration legislation and any risks are identified and eliminated.
- Production of monthly HR reports and statistics.
- To assist with any payroll queries as required.
- To participate in Senior and Full HOD meetings and promote HR activities/policies.
- Management of all day to day HR administration.
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Preference will be given to candidates who have HR experience from within the hospitality industry although we will also consider applications from backgrounds such as restaurants and retail.
- Generalist HR exposure at a minimum HR officer level is essential and ideally with some experience of training.
- Must be competent in the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint with good organisation and administration skills
- Preferably experience of using HR software.
- Working knowledge of employment law and evidence of recent legislation.
- CIPD qualified or part qualified.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to travel between hotels for attendance at group meetings and events when required.
Hospitality is all about people andthe Exclusive Collectionis committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
- Competitive salary
- Management Incentive Plan
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Discounted room nights across the Exclusive Collection
- Discounts on food and beverage
About the Company
Exclusive Hotels and Venues is a family owned collection of six individual and characterful country house hotels and venues situated across the south of England. Offering every imaginable leisure, wedding, meeting and training requirement and more they are all situated in beautiful locations, surrounded by acres of stunning countryside and gardens.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues