Latymer Commis de Rang
In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
The Latymer - Pennyhill Park Hotel’s premier fine dining experience. This exclusive, 50 cover, flagship restaurant enables guests to enjoy the highest quality cuisine complemented by unparalleled service. Awarded their first Michelin Star in 2017, Chef Matt Worswick offers a technically complex, yet engaging menu with classical themes and flavours staying true to themselves. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Commis de Rang to join the Latymer Service team and help deliver these amazing dishes.
Lots to do but lots of fun
The Commis de Rang will be responsible for…
- Assist the Chef de Rang in the service of food and beverage to all guests
- Prepare and equip the restaurants and private dinning rooms in accordance with the standard of performance manuals.
- Support and assist the restaurant team with the delivery of food from the kitchen to the appropriate section
- Clear trays and plates from tables.
- Assist and undertake any reasonable duties as instructed by the Chef De Rang, Head Waiter and Restaurant Manager.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Commis de Rang will have;
- Basic food and drink knowledge
- Positive, can do attitude
- Flexibility to work shift patterns
- Ability to work in a team
- The ability to work under pressure and to multi task
- A professional and proactive approach to guest service
- Immaculate presentation at all times
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guest. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues