In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a Linen Porter at Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa. You will join the Housekeeping team and ensure the hotel is always up to the required cleanliness standards. You will assist in the movement, stock and delivery of linen and amenities, assisting room attendants in the movement of furniture, beds and cots.
Lots to do, but lots of fun
- When required clean bedrooms and public areas, to include any deep cleaning duties.
- Counting and recording of dirty/reject linen.
- Assisting Room Attendants and Daily Supervisor as and when required with the movement of extra beds, twinning rooms and stripping beds.
- To ensure that all corridors are kept to the required standard.
- Ensure there are sufficient supplies of laundry and amenities in the housekeeping cupboards.
- To keep the linen/ store cupboards clean and tidy, and closed when not in use.
- Hand in any lost property, following procedure.
- Complying with Health and Safety, Manual handling practices and COSHH regulations at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
You will have.....
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of the greater Housekeeping team.
- Ability to carry out verbal & written instructions independently.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.