MICE Sales Executive
In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a MICE Sales Executive to work as part of the Event Creation Team, managing all meetings and events enquiries coming into Exclusive Hotels and Venues
In this exciting role, you will be the first point of contact for Corporate enquiries, managing bookings from the initial enquiry stage, through the conversion process to receipt of signed contract.
Lots to do, but lots of fun
- Identify all sales opportunities and demonstrate a high level of diary and rate management
- Maximise conversion, whilst maintaining a professional, efficient, friendly and outstanding level of service
- Create, manage, promote and host innovative show-rounds and events
- Attend team familiarisation visits of all Hotels and Venues
- Proactively maintain contact with clients
- Secure appointments and show-rounds for guests
- Keep team knowledge up to date
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our ideal Sales Executive would;
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the business to ensure we are placing the right enquiries into the right hotels
- Flexible working hours to coincide with business demands
- Comprehensive understanding of booking systems preferred although system training will be offered
- Revenue and Yield Management experience preferable
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively to secure repeat business
- Great organisation skills , interpersonal communication, a team player and ability to work under own initiative
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues