In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a Maintenance Assistant to ensure that the Hotel, to include plant, fixtures and fittings are maintained to the highest standard through both planned and reactive maintenance, adhering to Heath, Safety and other legal requirements, whilst supporting the Hotel and services offered. Management of capital projects and specific projects as assigned.
Lots to do, but lots of fun
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for…
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance on hotel associated plant and equipment.
- To keep the technical library updated at all times with regard to PPM and emergency breakdowns.
- To ensure air-conditioning is working to satisfy client needs.
- To ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
- To assist when required with any project work within the department.
- To be responsible for routine maintenance on all plant at the hotel & Spa site.
- To ensure the smooth running of guest facilities.
- To react to plant breakdowns in and out of hours if required.
- To produce reports when and if required.
- To give full co-operation to any clients and colleagues requiring assistance.
- Comply with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health and safety.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Maintenance Assistant will have;
- A proactive approach
- A recognised qualification in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Experience within a Maintenance department ideally from within a hotel environment
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Be well organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to work productively in an ever changing environment
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.