To provide manicures & pedicures confidently and professionally to the highest standards to all guests and clients of hotel and spa
The Spa Nail Technician will be responsible for…
- Constantly maintain high levels of presentation and ensure rooms are kept in a clean, hygienic, safe and well-maintained condition.
- Monitor the guests Spa experience, improving the service and sequence of service that occurs from the time the guest arrives to when they leave.
- Assist in ensuring all retail displays are replenished, well presented, and clean.
- Up sell treatments and products where possible and in an unobtrusive manner.
- Ensure all treatments and products are charged for through standard company procedures.
- Be familiar with all treatments offered in the Spa even if not personally involved in delivering the treatment.
- Provide treatments within the Spa standards and guidelines.
- Assist and attend any PR functions, open evening and special promotional activities as required
- Develop and maintain knowledge of all skills and treatments in order to fulfil role
- At all times to represent the Spa in a professional and knowledgeable manner and at all times strive to achieve the highest standard of customer care
The Ideal Candidate
Our successful Spa Nail Technician will have;
- Beauty Therapy NVQ LEVEL 2 or equivalent
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality
- Impeccable grooming
- A natural desire to serve and exceed expectations of guests and colleagues
- A proactive stance to always look to improve standards and service
- An innovative and inspiring approach with a keen eye for detail
- Great organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours (to include weekends and evenings)
Hospitality is all about people and Exclusive Hotels and Venues are committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Exclusive Hotels and Venues is a family owned collection of six individual and characterful country house hotels and venues situated across the south of England. Offering every imaginable leisure, wedding, meeting and training requirement and more they are all situated in beautiful locations, surrounded by acres of stunning countryside and gardens.
Each has unique facilities including an award-winning spa, championship golf courses, state of the art conference facilities, Michelin starred restaurants, the finest fishing and shooting plus falconry, tennis, croquet and archery.