In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
If you enjoy variety and meeting lots of new people every day you might like to join our Reception team. We are now looking for a Receptionist – someone who would like to be the friendly face our guests meet when entering the hotel. This is a pivotal role, to ensure all our guests experience a warm welcome, whether they come for the day, or for a longer stay.
Our Guests tell us that they love the home from home feel, and being made to feel welcome the moment they arrive. If you enjoy making people happy and have a genuine interest in hospitality send us your CV now!
Lots to do but lots of fun
As a Receptionist you will assist with check in and out, rooming guests, organising their stay, and helping them to settle their bill on departure.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
- A smiley bubbly character, full of energy, not afraid to start the conversation.
- Confident communicator – making sure that everyone across the hotel knows what to do and when.
- Ability to manage your own time and help our guests organise theirs - so they get to experience everything we can offer.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous and exposure to other property management systems is really useful.
- Your day will consist of 8.5 hours, (half an hour for lunch), straight shifts equates to 40 hours a week.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz – our discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
- Bike to work scheme
About the Company
Are we right for you?
Like any hotel group we expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 things we look for
We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues