In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a Reservations Co-ordinator to come and join our busy Reservations team here at Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa. As a Reservations Co-ordinator you'll be responsible to taking all the hotel bedroom reservations and Spa Day reservations and ensuring that all enquiries are converted to bookings.
Lots to do, but lots of fun
- Ensure that expectations are exceeded at all times
- Support the sales and operational teams in delivering exceptional standards
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Utilise systems ensuring effective diary management at all times.
- Ensure prompt and professional replies to all e-mails.
- Constantly update forecast sheet to ensure all staff can monitor upcoming business
- Anticipate guests’ needs where possible to enhance the quality of service and positively promote sales to maximise revenue
- Operate and maintain the trace systems for reservations to obtain maximum occupancy, yield management and rate during peaks and troughs
- Generate and assist in up selling hotel services and facilities in addition to bedroom sales
- Continually communicate all reservations’ activities in a concise way to all relevant areas of the hotel
- The role must ensure that all calls are answered and dealt with within our guidelines
- Assist the Reservations and Revenue Manager in any other areas as and when required
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
The ideal candidate will have;
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A professional and friendly telephone manner
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent team working skills
- A high standard of PC skills
- Confidence in working to their own initiative
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues