In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous properties set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a Reservations Supervisor to create rate plans for the property management system and work along side the Revenue and Sales Manager assisting in the achievement of the hotel budget sales for both leisure and the Cookery School.
Lots to do but lots of fun
As a Reservations Supervisor you will...
- Take reservations and chase bookings to ensure maximum occupancy and room rates are achieved.
- Respond positively to sales enquiries and work closely to develop and convert future sales leads.
- Ensure that all amendments, late bookings and special requirements are communicated effectively.
- Ownership for all individual and group reservations from the initial enquiry to arrival at the hotel, ensuring effective communication across all departments.
- Ensure all calls are handled in an efficient and friendly manner in line with company standards and train other team members on reservations and voucher sales, constantly improving the procedures to enhance the quality of service for our guests.
- To be completely knowledgeable about all the hotel facilities and services, and effectively communicate this to guests.
- To develop awareness and knowledge of our competitors, market conditions and any other factors which may affect the business of the hotel.
- Work with the Revenue and Sales Manager on Yield availability, rates and property information and 3rd Party Websites as required according to the rate strategy set.
- Complete reports which include: BOB; Market segment and Source report on a timely basis.
- Supervise the Reservations Coordinator driving the cookery school business forward and ensuring all tasks are completed for these sales.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
- Previous luxury hotel experience from within the sales or reservations fields
- Strong focus on rate management, revenue generation and business conversion.
- Proven team leadership skills.
- Outstanding guest care focus with an open and service orientated approach.
- Strong understanding of the luxury hotel market and preferably of our key competitors.
- Excellent communication abilities and be comfortable presenting at all levels within the business.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guest. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Your day will consist of 8.5 hours, (half an hour for lunch), straight shifts equate to 40 hours a week.