We are recruiting for an additional Supervisor to join our brand new Restaurant, Botanica! Set in our new, state of the art Spa, Botanica is a stunning addition to the food and beverage offering at our resort. An open plan, airy and bright restaurant, with a food ethos around plant based delights, its an interesting and fun place to be!
As a Restaurant Supervisor you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day operation of the Restaurant and pool side option Watershed. You will deputise for the Manager or Assistant Manager in all areas including service, staffing, product offering and revenue where necessary.
The responsibilities of our successful Restaurant Supervisor wil be to;
- Supervise, co-ordinate and where necessary, participate in the activities of all Restaurant team members to ensure the Restaurant standards are maintained at a five star standard and that outstanding customer service is delivered.
- Assist in training team members (keeping records), conducting meetings and briefings in order to maintain standards.
- Assist the Manager in communicating relevant information within the Restaurant and with all other necessary departments.
- Assist in running all Restaurant shifts, ensuring all staff adhere to the Restaurant standards of service.
- Update approvals on Promark and cross check against time sheet in the absent of Assistant/Restaurant Manager
- Attend to member and guests requests and comments regarding food and beverage. Deal with and record complaints from guests and all other significant activities in the Restaurant shift report(briefing sheet) and inform Restaurant Manager or Duty Manager on shift.
- To ensure stock takes for crockery, china are carried out on a monthly basis
- Ensure maintenance requests are reported and followed up.
- Assist in promoting and maintaining good public relations with all customers.
- Assist in co-ordinating and communicating on a daily basis with Kitchen.
- Monitor that the Restaurant cleaning rotas and procedures are carried out on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure that a briefing is completed at the beginning of every shift.
- Ensure that daily and shift computer procedures are followed
- Ensure that on closing the Restaurant, the checklist is followed covering all security points.
- To ensure that function sheets (BEO’s) are being printed daily and communicated amongst the team.
- To ensure the point of sale system is being, corrected, updated, or notified to the Assistant/Restaurant Manager.
- Assist in ensuring adequate supplies and materials and prepare requisitions when necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
Our successful Restaurant Supervisor will …
- Have outstanding customer service skills
- be highly organised
- proven record as a strong team supervisor
- have an eye for detail
- possess a strong knowledge of food, wines and cheeses
- have an ability to supervise team members ensuring they deliver consistent quality of service
- previous experience in a similar environment
- a strong understanding of the high standards that are demanded from a 5* establishment
- have excellent communication skills
- be determined to create a memorable guest experience
Hospitality is all about people and Exclusive Hotels and Venues are committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Exclusive Hotels and Venues is a family owned collection of six individual and characterful country house hotels and venues situated across the south of England. Offering every imaginable leisure, wedding, meeting and training requirement and more they are all situated in beautiful locations, surrounded by acres of stunning countryside and gardens.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues