In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
Working in this fabulous facility at Pennyhill Park, you will be surrounded by the natural contours of the landscape. 23 relaxing treatment rooms along with a nail bar and pedicure suite will allow the guest to escape the outside world and give you the perfect working environment.
We are actively seeking a Senior Therapist at our fabulous Spa at Pennyhill Park Hotel to effectively co-ordinate and support the running of the Spa Therapy Department ensuring efficient communication with supporting departments, guests and staff and to maintain consistently high levels of customer service whilst maximising revenue in all areas.
Lots to do, but lots of fun
- Contribute towards the management of team incentives & team work throughout the business.
- Support the consistent monitoring of stock control and retail initiatives.
- Provide treatments and training within the therapy department to the highest standards of service whilst supporting the Spa Therapy Manager and Spa Manger with business demands.
- To create, enable and deliver that extra mile for both clients and team members at every opportunity
- Support the planning and presentation of team meetings.
- Promote a professional and helpful team where by every team member gives full cooperation to any client requiring assistance with a prompt and helpful attitude and to anticipate client needs whenever possible to enhance the guest journey.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our ideal Senior Therapist will have;
- 2 years experience in a busy, fast paced luxury spa
- Beauty Therapy or Holistic Therapy NVQ LEVEL 3 or equivalent
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality
- A natural desire to serve and exceed expectations of guests and colleagues
- A proactive stance to always look to improve standards and service
- An innovative and inspiring approach with a keen eye for detail
- Great organisational skills
- Flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours (to include weekends and evenings)
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
Where are we?
The Hotel is in Bagshot, Surrey Post code GU19 5EU.
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues