We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Waiter to work in our Award Winning fine dining restaurant. As Senior Waiter you will be expected to work effectively as part of a team ensuring that all operations within the dining room run smoothly. The Senior Waiter will be passionate about great food and have a good knowledge of fine cuisine and wines.
The Senior Waiter will be responsible for…
- Supervising junior team members.
- Support the Supervisor in the smooth running of the section.
- Delivering excellent standards of service in a friendly and professional manner to our guests.
- Assist with training and development of junior team members.
- Proactively welcoming and greeting all guests and visitors to the Restaurant and the Hotel.
- To assist in the set up if the restaurant before service, ensuring all required items are stocked and ready.
- To seat guests offering them menus, drinks and providing explanations of the menu when required.
- To deal efficiently and courteously with all guest queries.
- Ensuring the restaurant environment is always maintained and cleaned to a high. .standard both during and after service
- Delivering consistent, exceptional service in line with the luxury standards.
- Excellent knowledge of restaurant menus to be able to offer guidance and make recommendations.
The Ideal Candidate
Our successful Senior Waiter will have;
- Experience as a Senior Waiter in a similar 4*/5* restaurant or Hotel environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Immaculate presentation at all times.
- Excellent knowledge of food and beverage.
- Ability to supervisor more junior team members
- A professional and proactive approach to guest service.
- The ability to work under pressure and to multi task
- Good food and beverage knowledge
- Possess a strong understanding of the high standards that are demanded from a luxury establishment.
- Have a creative mind with a passion and respect for the provenance of food.
Hospitality is all about people and Exclusive Hotels and Venues are committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
• Competitive salary
• Incentive Plan
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Exclusive Hotels and Venues
Exclusive Hotels and Venues is a family owned collection of six individual and characterful country house hotels and venues situated across the south of England. Offering every imaginable leisure, wedding, meeting and training requirement and more they are all situated in beautiful locations, surrounded by acres of stunning countryside and gardens.