Spa Duty Manager
In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Spa Duty Manager to join our Management Team at our brand new Spa at South Lodge, an Exclusive Hotel. The Spa Duty Manager role entails delivering and overseeing standards of guest care as well as being responsible for the operations of the building.
Lots to do but lots of fun
The Spa Duty Manager will be responsible for…
- Ensuring that the Spa is at its ‘best’ in terms of good housekeeping standards, and that it is running efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring the customer journey throughout the Spa is executed to a high standard and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Being the ‘face’ of the Spa, always present even at quieter times to ensuring availability to the guests if required.
- Creating processes and procedures in conjunction with other Spa Managers to ensure smooth running of all Spa Operations i.e. SOP, health and safety, IT Systems.
- Up selling all retail and treatments to ensure maximum capture of revenue.
- Overseeing the Spa employees ensuring all are full trained to do role, and any HR issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
- You will be passionate about delivering professional, efficient and exceptional guest service at all times and will possess strong organisational skills.
- Ideally a NVQ qualification level 2/ 3 in Beauty would be beneficial but not essential
- You will have Industry relevant qualifications to include degree, HND or Advanced GNVQ
- A minimum of 2 years in a Supervisory role with experience of recruitment and selection, training and development, systems and processes, IT skills, financial acumen, management of Health and Safety.
- Work with flexibility and enthusiasm for the profession.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
Where are we?
The Hotel is in Lower Beeding, Nr Horsham Post code RH13 6PS.
About the Company
Are we right for you?
Like any hotel group we expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 things we look for:
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.