In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a Spa Housekeeper who will be responsible for providing a first class level of hospitality to our Exclusive Spa Members, Spa Day guests and hotel residents by maintaining the cleanliness, appearance and overall provision of guest supplies within the spa areas.
Lots to do but lots of fun
- Providing a first class level of hospitality to our Exclusive Spa Members, Spa Day guests and Hotel Residents and to exceed the expectations of all our guests by providing the very best standards of customer service & cleaning
- Ensuring that all the changing areas are clean, tidy and stocked with towels and bathrobes
- To always be present in all public areas & ensuring that cleanliness standards are maintained at all times both front of house and back of house
- To anticipate client needs whenever possible to enhance quality service and in turn ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain regular and effective communication within your team and at all levels throughout the business
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the management team
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Spa Housekeeper will;
- Have the highest of standards towards cleaning and presentation
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering exceptional guest service
- Work with flexibility and enthusiasm for the profession
- Be a team player
- Be eligible to work in the UK
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues