Spa Maintenance Assistant
In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a Spa Maintenance Assistant for our brand new Spa at South Lodge Hotel. Working alongside the rest of the Maintenance team, you will ensure that all elements of the Spa, both front of house and back of house are in full working order at all times.
Lots to do, but lots of fun
- Ensure that all Health and Safety & statutory requirements are carried out in a timely manor and all records kept up to date and recorded accordingly.
- Make sure plant and controls within the Spa are serviced/ maintained and kept in full working condition.
- Carry out any PPM on all Spa plant rooms and public area’s
- All public areas within the Spa are maintained to the highest standard possible ensuring that customer (internal and external) needs are met and exceeded.
- Assist in the training and development of all team members within the department.
- Support the department with any project or task being carried out within the Hotel when required.
- Conduct Pool testing and pool management
- Ensure that air conditioning is well maintained and working
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our ideal Spa Maintenance Assistant will have;
- Previous experience of working with in a Hotel/ Spa maintenance team
- Previous experience of pool plant and Bio-Mass boilers
- A proactive approach
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Be well organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to work productively in an ever changing environment
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
Where are we?
The Hotel is in Lower Beeding, Nr Horsham Post code RH13 6PS.
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues