Spa Maintenance Engineer
In a Nutshell
Were a group of fabulous HotelsandVenues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people A great team.
We are actively seeking aSpa Maintenance Engineer for our brand new Spa at South Lodge Hotel. Working alongside the rest of the Maintenance team, you will ensure that all facilities within the Spa are maintained to the highest standards. By carrying out PPM, your job will be vital to assure that our guests have an enjoyable and memorable experience.
Lots to do, but lots of fun
- Ensure that all Health and Safety & statutory requirements are carried out in a timely manor and all records kept up to date and recorded accordingly.
- Make sure plant and controls within the Spa are serviced/ maintained and kept in full working condition.
- Carry out any PPM on all Spa plant rooms and public areas
- All public areas within the Spa are maintained to the highest standard possible ensuring that customer (internal and external) needs are met and exceeded.
- Assist in the training and development of all team members within the department.
- Support the department with any project or task being carried out within the Hotel when required.
- Build a good rapport with external contractors to ensure servicing and maintenance of all plant goes smoothly and to ensure that any call outs placed are responded to in a timely manor
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our ideal Spa Maintenance Engineer will have;
- Previous experience of working with in a Hotel/ Spa maintenance team
- Previous experience of pool plant and Bio-Mass boilers
- A proactive approach
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Be well organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to work productively in an ever changing environment
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed toour people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
Where are we?
The Hotel is in Lower Beeding, Nr Horsham Post code RH13 6PS.
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but well give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We dont want you to hide your personality when youre at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. Youve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then were not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest youre happy to help, you have to mean it.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues