In a Nutshell
The Spa at Pennyhill Park is 45,000 sq. ft. of award-winning facilities, a state-of-the-art fitness suite, 23 relaxing treatment rooms, nail bar, 8 indoor and outdoor pools and Pool View Bar.
As the Spa Manager you would play a very important role in the day to day operations of the overall Spa facility. You should strive to maintain and motivate the entire Spa team to create a culture of care and service excellence among employees. You will ensure that each person that enters the Spa building whether they be a hotel resident, day spa guest or member will have an exceptional and memorable experience.
You will develop and implement Spa operational goals, policies and procedures whilst being responsible for leading the efficient and effective Spa operations including short and long-term strategic planning.
Lots to do, but lots of fun
- You will ensure that all members, guests and visitors have the best experience and leave us happy and refreshed.
- Ensure a happy and productive team through effective people management, conducting reviews and job chats, offering learning and development opportunities and show genuine care for your people.
- Works with the Membership Sales Manager to develop a membership strategy to reach new/potential members and create calendars of events, newsletters and general communication for current ones.
- Drive secondary revenue opportunities to match and supplement treatment revenues including but not limited to retail products, personal training and non member classes
- Drive maximum room occupancy and therapist utilisation.
- Actively grow revenue and profit lines.
- Ensure a financially successful Spa by working within budgeting guidelines, controlling operating costs and maximising sales awareness within the team.
- Implement and maintain controls and procedures to ensure the highest standards, efficiencies and professional operations are in place within the spa.
- Maintain Health & Safety and Hygiene of the building.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our ideal person will be experienced in Spa Management in similar, luxury environments. You will have a passion for well being and creating happiness for all those who visit your amazing Spa. You will have an understanding of how the operation works, not just from a treatments perspective, but food and beverage as well.
You will be able to manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced and have a sound understanding of business functions including Finance, Health and Safety, Human Resources and Sales.
A Spa Management degree would be preferable.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.