In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
As a Weddings Executive, you will be responsible for planning this special day for the happy couple. This exciting role would include responding to initial enquiries, arranging and managing show rounds, sending out quotes, completing final details and handing over all details of the big day to the operational teams. You should have a strong eye for detail along with a high level of organisational skills in order to be successful in this role.
Lots to do but lots of fun
Our successful Weddings Executive will be responsible for:
- Provide an outstanding customer experience for our guests.
- Looking after weddings and private dining experiences
- Support the events manager as and when required.
- Ensuring the administration of weddings is maintained to a high standard
- Liaising with the sales manager in all aspects of contract negotiation outside of agreed limits
- Administering and maintaining HART and provide required reporting on sales activity.
- Ensuring that targets set by Sales Manager are achieved for the entire wedding team/special events team.
- Achieving targets and commission as per the commission document
- Continual communication with all departments within the hotel in an accurate manner
- Producing accurate function sheets on time maintaining 100% attention to detail
- Collating all relevant information and assist clients in all event planning stages to ensure events are effectively managed on property
- Preparing and executing show rounds to clients and selling the hotel to the best of its potential
- Attending meetings within the hotel as required and represent the sales and wedding department
- Coordinating all clients’ needs prior to arrival at the hotel
- Update all online channel and social media platform
- Liaise with the group marketing team to update website content
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Weddings Co-ordinator will;
- Be confident with a positive approach to work
- Possess outstanding guest liaison skills and be able to forge strong and professional working relationships with new people
- Have excellent administration skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have ability to work well under pressure with a professional manner
- Be able to demonstrate computer literacy (including Microsoft applications)
- Proven high levels of written and spoken English
- Be able to demonstrate organisational skills, interpersonal communication, team player and able to work on own initiative
- Have a comprehensive working understanding of Hart (training on system will be delivered by company so not essential prior to starting)
- Relevant hotel/hospitality experience is a benefit however not essential
- Experience from within a sales environment is a benefit however not essential
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Previous experience of running weddings and events
- Experience of hosting and putting together wedding shows/ fairs
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told him to smile and chat.
We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.