In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
As Weddings Manager you will be responsible for planning this special day for the happy couple. This exciting role would include responding to initial enquiries, arranging and managing show rounds, sending out quotes, completing final details and handing over all details of the big day to the operational teams. You should have a strong eye for detail along with a high level of organisational skills in order to be successful in this role.
Lots to do but lots of fun
- Deliver the hotel wedding budget, ensuring effective measurement and constant review of performance, in order to ensure adequate demand generated across wedding market share and effective diary management.
- Liaising with the sales manager in all aspects of contract negotiation outside of agreed limits
- Ensuring the administration of weddings is maintained to a high standard
- Ensure all Wedding appointments are covered.
- Ensuring that targets set by Sales Manager are achieved
- Preparing and executing show rounds to clients and selling the hotel to the best of its potential
- Liaise with the group marketing team to update website content
- Managing Wedding collateral to ensure that details are current
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our ideal candidate will have...
- A passion for and experience of the Wedding Sales market gained in a similar environment
- Must have previous experience of Wedding or Event co-ordination, along with setting standards, and achieving budgets
- Direct experience of a sales role
- Experience of managing conversion, forecasting, analytics, trends and strategy are key
- Ability to network, build relationships with both the Operational teams, Sales and Marketing team and external suppliers
- Availability to support property activity in the evenings and at weekends is essential
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guest. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues