In a Nutshell
This is an exciting role to support in the leadership of the Conference & Banqueting team to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. From weddings to meetings, conferences to Christmas parties, it will be your responsibility to uphold the high standards and deliver a great experience to all guests.
Lots to do but lots of fun
Your day to day will consist of...
- Deliver guest satisfaction through high quality service and good public relations.
- Ensure daily briefings and job allocations are carried out and daily tasks are completed.
- Record guest profiling and champion within the team.
- Set-up and events run per the BEO.
- Ensure all systems, processes, and SOP’s are up-to-date and are regularly reviewed.
- Ensure all team members are performing specific tasks as per the SOP
- Monitor ReviewPro performance and action points as necessary.
- Manage poor performance.
- Providing timely feedback to the team.
- Support the Conference and Banqueting Manager in Creating Personal development plans for all team members.
- Manage wage percentage, input costed rota. Manage Promark.
- Ensure the purchasing of all supplies, stock and equipment is within budgeted guidelines, and the EPIC system is used.
- Minimise waste by ordering effectively and stock rotation.
- Ensure PAR stocks are correct and stock takes take place monthly.
- Effective rostering of staff in line with business needs
- To maintain the highest standard of cleanliness, the maintenance of furnishings and equipment, and the correct set up of all the conference and banqueting suites.
- Support the Conference and Banqueting Manager in achieving our beverage and food gross profit targets.
- Consistently delivers company standards.
- To be aware and have an understanding of all relevant law and legislation with regards to heath & safety, fire safety and equal opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our ideal candidate will have...
- Passion for delivering exceptional guest service in a 4/5 star environment
- Passion for food and drink
- The ability to work under pressure and to multi task
- Immaculate presentation and grooming
- Strong eye for detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Confidence, initiative and ‘Exclusive’ personality
- Computer literacy
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.