In a Nutshell
We are actively seeking an Assistant Restaurant Manager for The Pass at South Lodge to be responsible for the day to day operation of the Restaurant . You will deputise for the Manager in all areas including service, staffing, product offering and revenue.
Lots to do but lots of fun
The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be responsible for…
- The business performance of the department
- Assisting the manager in forecasting the business in terms of covers and sales figures
- Assisting the manager in creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development
- Assisting the manager in determining restaurant occupancy and utilisation rates to facilitate best practice in turning tables
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff
- Staff performance management
- Effective rostering of staff in line with business needs
- Ensuring guest satisfaction through high quality service and good public relations
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene and health and safety
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us
Our successful Assistant Restaurant Manager will …
- be highly organised
- have a proven record as a strong team leader
- have an eye for detail
- possess a strong knowledge of wines and cheeses
- have an ability to supervise team members ensuring they deliver consistent quality of service
- have previous experience in a similar environment
- show a strong understanding of the high standards that are demanded from a 5* establishment
- have excellent communication skills
- be determined to create a memorable guest experience
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guest. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary carparking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you
Like any hotel group we expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 things we look for
We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told him to smile and chat.
We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.