In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous places set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a Supervisor to join the team in Botanica, the Restaurant within our award winning Spa! With an ethos of sustainability, plant based dishes and creativity, this is an interesting, ever changing and dynamic place to be!
As a Restaurant Supervisor, you will work alongside the management team to ensure a smooth running department, both operationally and through the team, delivering a calm, relaxing experience for our Members, guests and Spa day visitors.
Lots to do but lots of fun
- Support the Restaurant Manager with the daily operation of the department
- Welcome all Members and guests in a warm and friendly way
- Listen and speak with our guests to understand their experience and take on board any feedback they may have
- Understand what we serve our guests, have great menu knowledge and be able to talk about it passionately
- Talk to your team mates to understand what is happening for the day, be informed and be able to help
- Encourage Members and guests to try new things by upselling new dishes, side dishes or different drinks, as a Supervisor, you will also need to encourage this within the team
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
- Previous experience in a similar role and environment is needed
- A great ability to talk to people; members, guests and the team
- A love for hospitality and delivering great experiences which can be shared and encouraged within the team
- An understanding of how a business works
- An ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment (Botanica is all day dining) to be able to think on your feet and find solutions quickly
- To be able to multitask, taking care of not only the operation and the guest experience but also managing the team
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.