In a Nutshell
We are actively seeking staff to work on a casual basis across various shifts including evenings and weekends dependant on business needs.
We have vacancies to work across many of our hotel departments including Housekeeping, Spa and Food and Beverage departments.
Lots to do but lots of fun
As a broad example;
Housekeeping duties include cleaning bedrooms and public areas, turning down bedrooms in the evening and replenishing public wash rooms. Various shifts available.
Food and Beverage duties will include serving at weddings, conferences, functions and working in the Restaurant and Bar. Shifts will be between 6.30am to finish which on occasion is after midnight.
Experience is not essential for these roles, we are looking for a positive attitude towards work and the desire to deliver excellent guest service.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Ideally, our casual workers will have;
- A positive can do attitude
- A strong customer service focus and desire to serve
- Flexibility to working hours
- Own transportation
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality
- Impeccable grooming and personal presentation
- Good communication skills
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.