In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a Food & Beverage Assistant to help create happiness in amazing places by ensuring our guests receive a rapturous welcome whilst enjoying our dining experiences. Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner are served at our guest’s convenience, whether formally in the hotel, or alfresco on the terrace, or picnic in the grounds.
Our guests always comment on our friendly and hospitable staff who can’t be faulted, as they deliver impeccable service, accommodating their every need. (Just take a look at Trip Advisor - Do you fancy joining this team?)
The Food and Beverage Assistant will be responsible for…
- Ensuring the highest level of service is delivered to all guests and visitors
- Proactively welcoming and greeting all guests and visitors to the Restaurants and the Hotel
- To assist in the set up if the restaurants before service, ensuring all required items are stocked and ready
- To seat guests offering them menus, drinks and providing explanations of the menu when required
- To deal efficiently and courteously with all guest queries
- Deliver a full table service during the time the guest is present
- Ensuring the restaurant environment is always maintained and cleaned to a high standard both during and after service
- Delivering consistent, exceptional service in line with the luxury standards
- Knowing the restaurant menus thoroughly to be able to offer guidance and make recommendations
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us
- A passion for pleasing to ensure our guests has a happy experience.
- Previous experience as a Food and Beverage Assistant / Waiter ideally gained in a similar environment.
- An interest, and appreciation of fine food & wine
- Confident communicator – important to liaise with your guests and your other team members.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.