In a Nutshell
We’re a Collection of fabulous Hotels set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking Guest Services Assistant, you are responsible for providing the very best care to our guests at every stage of their stay. Your warmth and personality will shine through at all stages of guest interaction.
Lots to do but lots of fun
The role will be responsible for…
- Providing an exceptional sense of arrival at check-in and the fondest of farewells at check-out and for all non-residential hotel guests.
- Escorting all guests to their bedrooms and conduct a room and hotel orientation to the correct standard. Assist with luggage and valet parking.
- Acting as an ambassador in selling our F&B destinations, activities and additional services, including restaurant and bedroom reservations, vouchers and gifts, as well as our special events.
- Ensuring billing accuracy.
- Guest Services administrative tasks.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful candidate will have…
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and to multi task.
- Immaculate presentation and grooming.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confidence and initiative.
- Computer literacy.
- A clear, friendly and professional telephone manner.
Hospitality is all about people and Exclusive Collection are committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
Like any hotel group we expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 things we look for:
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told him to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.