In a Nutshell
As Guest Services Supervisor, you will assist in leading the team to provide the most memorable experience to our guests, members and visitors. You will provide the initial welcome and the last farewell on departure to ensure our guests leave with a smile on their face.
Lots to do but lots of fun
Our Guest Services Supervisor will be responsible for;
- Key duties of the Guests Services Assistant plus;
- Helping to co-ordinate the guest services team functions and activities.
- Being fully comprehensive in all operational areas of the Guest Services team
- Championing the highest level of customer care and service and deliver wow experiences with special attention paid to
- Acting as a lobby host at key times
- Meeting and greeting arrivals
- Championing and raising awareness of guest profiling and the use of guest name
- Following up guest complaints and take appropriate Guest Recovery action
- Ensuring team members are performing specific tasks to the department SOPs
- Controlling all operating costs within the standards set under the direction of the Guest Services Manager
- Promoting sales awareness positively within the Guest Services Department and to maximise sales opportunities.
- Ensuring all Team Members are well presented and groomed at all times
- Addressing development needs within the team, and to assist in appraising employees in the Guest Services Department
- Assisting the Guest Services Manager in quality training and coaching in a systematic and professional way to ensure consistent delivery of service standards.
- Assisting the Guest Services Manager in recruitment of staff and planning of the labour resource
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our ideal Guest Services Supervisor will have;
- Minimum one year experience in similar hospitality background including Front of House experience
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Immaculate presentation and grooming
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of local area
- Strong communication skills
- Use of initiative
- Confident and ‘Exclusive’ personality
- Basic computer skills
- Clear and friendly telephone manner
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary food whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.