In a Nutshell
We are actively a seeking Housekeeping Assistant to help create happiness in amazing places by ensuring our meticulous standards of cleanliness are accomplished throughout the property.
Guests tell us they love our four poster beds, the huge bathrooms, walk in showers, pillow menus and as a member of our Housekeeping team your role will be pivotal to the success of their stay.
Lots to do but lots of fun
A Housekeeping Attendant has overall responsibility for a dedicated number of our guest bedrooms (approximately 10-11 rooms); you will ensure that they are clean to a 5 star standard and well maintained on a daily basis. This includes replenishing guest’s supplies and amenities as required preparing each room appropriately for your next guest’s arrival. You’ll also be responsible for the upkeep and general presentation of all public areas.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us
As a Housekeeping Assistant your role is to deliver a home away from home experience for all our guests, and provide all the touches and comforts that are important to them.
- Provide great, yet unobtrusive service.
- Take ownership of all our guests’ requests in order to create a happy experience (it is the detail that matters!)
- Ability to manage your own time by keeping an eye on the clock. (Remember check in time is 3 o clock!)
- Knowledge of COSHH guidelines in order to carry out your role safely. (Training will be provided).
- Confident communicator – important to liaise with the various departments and your team members.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.