In a Nutshell
We are actively seeking a Private Events Co-ordinator who will be responsible for front line communication with clients, co-ordinating events and ensuring that administrative systems and processes are of the highest standard. Your role will involve handling enquiries, processing bookings and dealing efficiently with all associated administration, to deliver an exceptional and memorable guest experience.
Lots to do but lots of fun
The Events Coordinator will be responsible for…
- Co-ordination of conferences, private dining events, group bookings and overflow reservations in line with clients needs and requests
- Anticipating guest’s needs where possible to enhance the quality of service
- Promoting sales to maximise revenue
- Operating the sales computer system to maximise occupancy and rates
- Inputting bedroom reservations
- Producing accurate, detailed function sheets
- Collating client information to assist in the planning stages of an event
- Preparing and delivering show rounds to the hotel standards
- Handling telephone
- Coordinating Weekly BEO Meeting and information that is presented to the hotel operation team
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our ideal Events Co-ordinator will have;
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly beneficial
- Previous experience within a hotel environment
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A professional and friendly telephone manner
- Be able to work well under pressure
- A high standard of PC skills
- Comfortable in working to their own initiative
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guest. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels properties
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but well give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
We want people with bags of character. We dont want you to hide your personality when youre at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
We want people people. You've got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then were not for you.
You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you're happy to help, you have to mean it.