In a Nutshell
If you enjoy variety and meeting lots of new people every day you might like to join our Reception & Sales teams. We are now looking for a Receptionist/Sales Administrator – someone who would like to be the friendly face our guests meet when entering the hotel and also to provide administration support to our busy sales team.
If you enjoy making people happy and have a genuine interest in hospitality send us your CV now!
Lots to do but lots of fun
This is an exciting full time dual role where duties will be equally split as a Receptionist/Sales Administrator.
- You will assist with check in and out, rooming guests, organising their stay, helping them to settle their bill on departure and dealing with enquiries by telephone and in person.
- The role must ensure that all correspondence and data input for is accurate & timely
- The role must ensure that all calls are answered and dealt with within our guidelines
- To perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position
- Effective use of System to ensure we maximise revenue and provide relevant information to Operations.
- To produce accurate function sheets and arrival checks on time maintaining 100% attention to detail
- To support the reservations and events team with admin requirements
- To carry out full detailed arrival and correspondence checks for individual and group bookings
- To support the Sales office with ad hock daily requirements and scheduled projects
- Daily, weekly pre arrival calls for reservations and afternoon tea bookings
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
- Previous hotel experience highly advantageous
- A smiley bubbly character, full of energy, not afraid to start the conversation.
- Confident communicator – making sure that everyone across the hotel knows what to do and when.
- Ability to manage your own time and help our guests organise theirs - so they get to experience everything we can offer.
- Anticipate guests needs where possible to enhance the quality of service and positively promote sales to maximise revenue
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.