In a Nutshell
We are actively seeking a Revenue and Sales Manager who will be a key member of the hotel team. Working with the General Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing yield and profitability of all revenue streams, through the strategic implementation of an effective Sales & Marketing plan, in order to support the delivery of the Hotel Budget.
Lots to do but lots of fun
Our successful Revenue & Sales Manager will be responsible for;
- Develop, manage and deliver the property’s pricing and market mix strategy for property’s revenue streams in order to support the delivery of the Hotel Budget
- Work in-line and deliver to Exclusive’s revenue management strategies and reporting processes, as guided by the Group Director of Sales & Marketing
- Manage, drive and motivate the on-property sales teams
- Work closely with the Group functions, in order to highlight current selling strategies, potential risks and key opportunities for improving conversion and increasing revenue
- Support the Regional Sales Executive / Manager in identifying, developing and maintaining strong account management and networking opportunities with key potential existing and new Clients and Associations, in order to retain and grow business relationships and increase revenue
- Support M.I.C.E. Sales Team in improving conversion, where applicable, by calling and following-up on key enquiries
- Ensure a clear strategy and sales plan is in place to drive wedding revenue and average value of weddings forward
- Report on conversions, yield meetings, pick-up, business on the books, monthly financial packs, ensuring all team members hotel-wide are aware of the targets, opportunities and challenges
- Experience to operate and maintain in-house booking systems (Hart) as per The Exclusive Collection standards
- Ensure constant review of business on the books, in order to demonstrate effective diary management at all times
- Deliver accurate sales forecasts weekly for 6 months ahead, through effective use of available computer systems, to support consolidation of group forecast
- Effectively recruit, train, drive and develop all members of the Sales Team
- Create, manage, promote and host innovative show-rounds and events for potential Clients and relevant Media
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Revenue & Sales Manager will have…
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel
- Ensure ownership and consistency in the Brand business-wide
- Direct experience of revenue management and operations
- Previous experience in hospitality
- Previous experience in managing teams
- Strong / effective presentational and communication skills
- Effective coaching skills
- Strong preference for analysing and organising numerical financial and statistical data
- Persuasiveness and influencing skills
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guest. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but well give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We dont want you to hide your personality when youre at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. Youve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then were not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you're happy to help, you have to mean it.