In a Nutshell
We're actively seeking a Spa Assistant Reception Manager to join our team in the award winning Spa at Pennyhill Park in Bagshot, Surrey. You will assist in the delivery and overseeing standards of guest care as well a being responsible for the overall running of the spa reception desk to ensure that all guests, members and day spa guests have the most enjoyable experience possible.
The role incorporates duty management shifts, guest relations and managing feedback. The Spa is open seven days a week so flexibility is a must and is open from 6:00am and closes at 10:00pm so you would be expected to work a variety of shifts.
Lots to do but lots of fun
Here’s an idea of what The Spa Assistant Reception Manager will be responsible for…
- The guest journey - ensuring the guest journey throughout the Spa is smooth
- Motivating and inspiring the spa reception team through training and coaching
- Ensuring the front of house environment is always looking it’s best and everyone receives a warm welcome
- Creating processes and procedures in conjunction with the Spa Front of House Manager to ensure smooth running of all Spa Operations i.e SOP, health and safety, IT Systems.
- Up selling all retail and treatments to ensure maximum capture of revenue.
- Duty management shifts
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
- You will be passionate about delivering professional, efficient and exceptional guest service at all times and will possess strong organisational skills.
- You will have Industry relevant qualifications to include degree, HND or Advanced GNVQ
- A minimum of 1 year in a Supervisory role within a similar environment with experience of training and development, systems and processes, IT skills, financial acumen, guest services and management of Health and Safety.
- Work with flexibility and enthusiasm for the profession.
- Be a team player
- Be eligible to work in the UK
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary, benefits and we pay above the Real Living Wage.
- 30 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- We operate a discretionary service charge system.
- 50% Discount on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
- Really big discounts of room nights across all Exclusive properties
- PERKZ discount scheme & Online guides such as Exercise, Wellbeing, and Finance.
- Meals on duty provided for free
- Recognition and rewards scheme
- Access to our learning platform including great training and development programs.
- Free gym access + where available dedicated classes.
- B Corp accredited and commitment to improving our People, Product and Planet.
- Free downloads to newspapers, magazines and books
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.