In a Nutshell
As our Spa Housekeeping Supervisor here at Pennyhill Park you will ensure that the Spa Housekeeping Team are supervised on the floor ensuring all treatment rooms and public areas are cleaned and serviced to the required standard, and be aware of Security, Health and Safety, whilst exceeding our customers' expectations.
You will be passionate about delivering professional, efficient and exceptional guest service at all times and will also possess strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
Lots of fun and Lots to do
- Ensure smooth running of guest journey in Spa.
- Ensure all Spa public areas are always cleaned to the required high standards.
- Maintain grooming standards of The Spa housekeeping team.
- Ensuring the efficiency of Housekeeping – all equipment in working order, reporting faults, ensuring actions followed through, assisting the FOH Manager creating processes and procedures to ensure smooth running of the Housekeeping Team.
- Ensure the department is full stocked with supplies and audit the stock on a quarter basis.
- Maximise all revenue generating opportunities through training of what is on offer at the Spa and in Botanica.
- Assist with the training and development of team and ensure the Spa Health and Safety training and is up to date.
- Adapt the rota in emergencies & the absence of the FOH Manager & Duty Manager.
- Champion housekeeping for the Spa.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our successful Housekeeping Supervisor will have;
- Previous Housekeeping Supervisory experience from within a luxury hotel or Spa environment.
- Knowledge of the luxury hotel/Spa market and associated standard levels.
- A natural desire to exceed the expectations of guests and colleagues.
- A proactive stance to always look to improve standards and service.
- An innovative and inspiring approach with a keen eye for detail.
- Great organisational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality.
- Impeccable grooming, flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours (to include weekends and evenings).
We do operate seven days a week so you must be flexible with your availability and prepared to work a variety of shifts (including start times of 6.00am and close times of 10.00pm).
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary, benefits and we pay above the Real Living Wage.
- 30 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- We operate a discretionary service charge system.
- 50% Discount on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
- Really big discounts of room nights across all Exclusive properties
- PERKZ discount scheme & Online guides such as Exercise, Wellbeing, and Finance.
- Meals on duty provided for free
- Recognition and rewards scheme
- Access to our learning platform including great training and development programs.
- Free gym access + where available dedicated classes.
- B Corp accredited and commitment to improving our People, Product and Planet.
- Free downloads to newspapers, magazines and books
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.