In a Nutshell
We are very proud of our Spa here at Pennyhill Park and our guests tell us that it is in a ‘world of its own’ and has been ‘the best Spa they have ever visited’ – wouldn’t it be nice to boast that you work here?....and you could! Apply today and start the next phase of your career.
If you enjoy variety and meeting lots of new people every day you might like to join our Spa Reception team. We are now looking for a Spa Receptionist – someone who would like to be the friendly face our guests meet when entering the Spa. This is a pivotal role, to ensure all our guests experience a warm welcome throughout their time with us.
Lots to do but lots of fun
- Meet and greet members to ensure they receive a warm welcome, and provide all the relevant information they need for their visit
- Ensure the front of house areas are well maintained, including the display cabinets
- Answer telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Deal with all face to face, email and telephone enquiries effectively
- General administration duties
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Customer facing experience
Qualifications (desirable but not essential):
GCSE/NVQ Level 1 Hospitality and Catering or equivalent
Basic computer skills, basic telephone techniques, confident and bubbly personality
Passion for Guests
Improves Standards and Services
Plans and Prioritises
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary, benefits and we pay above the Real Living Wage.
- 30 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- We operate a discretionary service charge system.
- 50% Discount on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
- Really big discounts of room nights across all Exclusive properties
- PERKZ discount scheme & Online guides such as Exercise, Wellbeing, and Finance.
- Meals on duty provided for free
- Recognition and rewards scheme
- Access to our learning platform including great training and development programs.
- Free gym access + where available dedicated classes.
- B Corp accredited and commitment to improving our People, Product and Planet.
- Free downloads to newspapers, magazines and books
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.