In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous places set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are very proud of our Spa at South Lodge and we want our guests to think that it is ‘world of its own’ and to be ‘the best Spa they have ever visited’ – wouldn’t it be nice to boast that you work here?....and you could! Apply today and start the next phase of your career.
If you enjoy variety and meeting lots of new people every day you might like to join our Spa Reception team. We are now looking for a Spa Receptionist – someone who would like to be the friendly face our guests meet when entering the Spa. This is a pivotal role, to ensure all our guests experience a warm welcome throughout their time with us.
Lots to do but lots of fun
- Meet and greet guests, day spa guests and members to ensure they receive a warm welcome, and provide all the relevant information they need for their visit
- Offering an exceptional level of customer service at all times, ensuring guests expectations are consistently met.
- Ensure the front of house areas are well maintained, including the display cabinets
- Answer telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Deal with all face to face, email and telephone enquiries effectively
- Provide advice and guidance on treatments, retail products and wellbeing classes
- Up selling and capturing revenue
- Ensure Spa charges are processed diligently to guests’ accounts, invoices are accurate and all guest transactions are fulfilled in a very timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Our ideal Spa Receptionist will have:
- A smiley bubbly character, full of energy, not afraid to start the conversation.
- Confident communicator – making sure that everyone across the Hotel and Spa knows what to do and when.
- Ability to manage your own time and help our guests organise theirs - so they get to experience everything we can offer.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous and exposure to other property management systems is really useful.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across the Exclusive Collection
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
Where are we?
The Hotel is in Lower Beeding, Nr Horsham RH13 6PS
About the Company
Are we right for you?
Like any hotel group we expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.