Casual Bar Waiter/ Waitress
In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a Bar Waiter/ Waitress to work on a casual basis and provide guests and visitors to Pennyhill Park an efficient and personal service whilst maintaining the consistency and continuity and strive to continually improve.
Lots to do but lots of fun
Working in the Ascot Bar, you will be responsible for..
- Ensure that a correct drinks order is taken from the guest.
- Ensure that the beverage is produced and served to the correct standard.
- If clients are unsure of their choice of beverage help them make an informed decision.
- To have full knowledge of the food and drink sold in the bar.
- Issue a correct and accurate check for food and beverage served.
- Maintain general cleanliness of Bar and service area at all times.
- Attend regular training sessions as required.
- Welcome all guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Have full knowledge of the menus and products we offer our guests.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous related experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to work on shift pattern
- Hold a strong command of English
- Great team player
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent focus on customer service and guest satisfaction
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guest. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you
Like any hotel group we expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 things we look for:
We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.