Conference and Banqueting Waiter
In a Nutshell
We’re a group of fabulous Hotels and Venues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people… A great team.
We are actively seeking a Conference and Banqueting Waiter to help make our events run effortlessly (whether they are conferences, weddings, meetings or private celebrations).
Our guests frequently comment on our friendly and hospitable team who can’t be faulted, who deliver impeccable service, accommodating their every need. (Just take a look at Trip Advisor - Do you fancy joining this team?)
Lots to do but lots of fun
As a Conference and Banqueting Assistant you will be responsible for making sure the rooms are set up for the various functions, and help to meet the needs during the event. This will involve assisting the team in shifting furniture, setting up tea and coffee stations, assisting in lunch and dinner service, restocking supplies, assisting and directing the guests, and clearing away afterwards.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
- A passion for the details – this is about getting it right for guests.
- If you have done this kind of work before that is an advantage but not essential.
- Confident communicator – It is important to know that everything is taken care of.
- Your day will consist of 8.5 hours, (half an hour for lunch), equates to 40 hours a week.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about people and we are committed to our people. We make sure you are happy and well rewarded, so that you pass that happiness onto our guest. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Complimentary car parking
• Perkz discount scheme
• Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Collection
• Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive Collection properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told him to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.
Your day will consist of 8.5 hours, (half an hour for lunch), straight shifts equate to 40 hours a week.