Demi Chef de Partie - Pastry
We are looking for an experienced Demi Chef de Partie to work in our pastry section and who is passionate about product and guest satisfaction and who wants to work in a luxury hotel environment.
The Demi Chef de Partie Pastry will be responsible for;
- Assisting the Pastry Chef they will ensure a smooth service from preparation to plating.
- Helping to Run sections within the kitchen through service, and where appropriate guiding and coaching the more junior members of the team.
- Ensuring standards are met and maintained by you and the team, demonstrating high levels of attention to detail and pride in the dishes that you produce.
The Ideal Candidate
Our successful Demi Chef de Partie Pastry will have…
Our ideal Demi Chef de Partie will have;
- A true passion for food.
- Keen and enthusiastic attitude coupled with drive, energy and stamina
- Ability to work under pressure in a hot environment
- Ambition to succeed, willingness to work hard and and strong desire to learn
- Impart knowledge and share skills with Commis Chefs
- Assist the team to maintain quality, standards and cleanliness
- Flexibility to work hours required by the business
- Innovation, creativity and attention to detail
- A high level of understanding of health & safety and food safety guidelines within the kitchen
- Previous experience in a similar environment.
- A strong understanding of the high standards that are demanded from a 5* establishment.
- Relishes the pressure of the kitchen environment.
Hospitality is all about people and Exclusive Hotels and Venues are committed to ensuring our people are happy and well rewarded so that in turn, they pass the positivity onto our guests. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits for successful candidates include;
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Exclusive Hotels and Venues is a family owned collection of six individual and characterful country house hotels and venues situated across the south of England. Offering every imaginable leisure, wedding, meeting and training requirement and more they are all situated in beautiful locations, surrounded by acres of stunning countryside and gardens.
Exclusive Hotels and Venues